1) click on 'PROFILE' underneath ZRXUK green logo 2) Click on 'MODIFY PROFILE' 3) Click on 'IMAGESHACK TOOLBAR' in blue letters 4) On the Imageshack page, click on 'IMAGESHACK' in blue next to the yellow frog. 5) Click on 'BROWSE'
You can now go to the place where the photo/avatar you want, is stored. For example on your desktop, in photos or documents.
6) click on the photo/avatar you wish to upload. Then click on 'OPEN'.
7) Click on 'HOST IT' bottom of the page. The item will now upload.
8) Now in next page go to bottom where it says 'DIRECT LINK TO IMAGE'. Left click on the line and the dialogue turns blue. Right click on the blue line and then left click on 'COPY'.
9) Shut down that page by clicking the right hand red 'X' top corner. You are now back in the ZRXUK page. Go to the box that says: 'AVATAR URL' and right click in it. Then left click on 'PASTE' option.
10) Go to the line below it 'AVATAR UPLOADER'. Right click in the box, then left click on 'PASTE' option.
11) Go to bottom of the page and click on 'MODIFY PROFILE'.
ah ha you would need to come over to Spain to kill me, and not in siesta time, then we would have to go for beer, then more siesta, then a ride out in the mountains or mibee down the coast, in the hot sun. prob better not tellin me save you all the bother :sunny: :surrender:
Kwikasfooki: Hi everyone, I'm Alan a roofer from Stourbridge.
May 22, 2014 5:42:28 GMT
Kwikasfooki: Just got back into biking after having my Bandit stolen. Maybe a good thing because i wouldnt have bought my ZRX1100C1
May 22, 2014 5:44:19 GMT
Kwikasfooki: what upgrades should i take to improve my zrx1100c1 or should i just buy a later 1200? any advice would be gratly appreciated
May 22, 2014 6:04:12 GMT
shyted: Hello,Dave here, just bought a mint fire cracker red 1100c4.It's my second ZRX,and not a day to soon.
Sept 29, 2014 6:00:56 GMT
sparkyt: Hi all ! I'm tony electrician from London . My ride is a Rex 1200r with a few modifications
Oct 17, 2014 15:40:39 GMT
gerbil: hiya i'm Kevin from Stourport loving my 97 rex
Dec 29, 2014 13:48:28 GMT
dodgydal: Hi all, just bought a ZXR 1100, don't know what the C1,2,3,4 is or means can anyone enlighten me ?
May 8, 2016 13:57:29 GMT
mickkyc: hi im mick and have a zrx1200r 2002 model i love this bike..Can anybody tell me if these have a built in immobiliser on the ignition thanks guys also do you ever meet up ?
Jul 26, 2016 21:57:49 GMT
cowboy: Hello 🐑🐑🐑 from Bernard been missing for a while !! Even forgotten my name and pass word lol hope all you guys and girls are ok xxx
Jan 28, 2017 21:36:19 GMT
drack1: Hi, Question, I am rebuilding my ZRX1100-C2 I have just installed new bearings to the swing arm. Looking at the diagram in the manual the diagram I believe is wrong.
Jan 29, 2017 2:48:12 GMT
drack1: the diagram shows The top hat spacer fitting to be on the left. But it will only fits on the right side running throught the seal and upto the large ball race bearing. Anyone else found this issue. ?
Jan 29, 2017 2:54:23 GMT
drack1: dodgydal: The C1,C2,C3,C4 Relates to the bikes model year. Eg; C1 = 1997 C2=1998 C3=1999 C4=2000
Jan 29, 2017 19:50:31 GMT
zrxpilot: Aye up anyone on, just joined,
Feb 28, 2017 19:06:41 GMT
bigsteve: hi all, im steve, from farnham surrey, got a burgandy 1100c2
Mar 4, 2017 19:18:53 GMT
floydzrx: Hi Floyd from Manchester just joined. I have a 98 C2 1100
Jun 27, 2017 11:53:33 GMT
murphyzrx: HI ..IS THERE ANY BODY THERE??
Aug 26, 2018 14:21:45 GMT
bikerpaul: Hi Folks ....i've just joined i'm in the Scottish Highlands riding a zrx12r 2001
Oct 14, 2018 10:46:27 GMT
mickkyc: hi lads and lasses I'm mick from bracknell I've just got myself an 02 1200R i love these bikes can't wait to get it on the road it needs a couple of bits as it was stolen and recovered (ba....ds). Anyway take care. All the best.Mick
Sept 20, 2021 20:25:29 GMT